Drew never wants to be in our photos.
But we insisted!
We watched him go through security . . .
and then he stopped for a last goodbye.
Here's the letter we got the next day:
Hi guys.
The plane ride was really long and kinda hot, so I didn't
really get to sleep that much. When I landed in Atlanta I met up with
like 17 other missionaries, like 8 elders and 9 sisters, or hermanas. We all
flew to Bogota together, and I guess we're all a part of the same MTC class.
The MTC only has like 50 or 60 people in it--it kinda feels like adult EFY.
Most of the missionaries in my group are going to Ecuador though. Only 2 others
staying in Colombia, so it feels like I'm making friends with all these people
I'll never see again. I went to the money exchange when we landed in Bogota, so
i have a lot of Colombian cash, lol.
The p-day schedule here is really weird. It alternates like
every Tuesday and Thursday? So the next time I write it will be next Thursday
on the 25th, and then after that it will be Tuesday the 30th. I got my name tag
so i look official, and the Latins all like me because I said I didn't like
American football and I would play soccer with them, lol. I understand a lot
more Spanish than everyone else in my group so I think it's a good sign for me!
-Elder Woodmansee
Bogota Colombia MTC





No comments:
Post a Comment