Monday, October 17, 2016

Buga - Week eleven

So today we went bowling as a district to celebrate my 16 MONTHS! We literally just got here like 10 minutes ago, so I literally don't have time to say anything else. Sorry! But I have a lot of photos on drive hahaha

I'm having a lot of problems with my son-wanting to be disobedient and telling people that he wants to be disobedient. Honestly, I have no idea what to do, especially with the women he's like always all up on them and I don't know what to do. When I tell him that he can't do those things he gets mad at me...

Yesterday I taught a FHE lesson about scripture study with the Yate family, and pretty much said that scripture study is more effective if we take notes, so do it!!

Sorry for the super short letter, but ill write more next week

Love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment