This is what I did this week. On Tuesday we had a conference with all the missionaries who were in Cali, like in the city of Cali. I saw a lot of my friends there. Elder Kayser, who was my friend in the MTC for 6 weeks, and Elder ChaiƱa, who was in the MTC with me for 2 weeks were there.
It was good to see them, but I was jealous of Elder Kayser who right now is in what people call "the best area in the mission" and he started his mission in what people call "the 2nd best area in the mission" and looking at what I have, well yeah. I saw Elder Bello, my dad, he was like "dude, your Spanish is incredible!" cuz it is. lol I saw Elder Almeida and Elder Smith and Elder Vaca who are still in Jamundi. Every district had to do this Christmas presentation in English. We decided to reenact the story of the Grinch, and my companion was going to be this Grinch, but he didn't do ANYTHING that we planned on him doing, so it was kinda awkward. They gave a missionary manual cover to everyone, which was kinda cool.
I liked Christmas because I got to talk to you and I got to drink cold Dr Pepper. We actually ended up playing with the Nerf guns for like hours. I ate all the Reeses pieces and the Skittles, and I only have 3 more things of Pez. So thanks for the package!
This one family in the ward always wants me to sing Christmas carols with them because the family doesn't have a bass, so I sang with them a lot. We've already sung in sacrament meeting twice, lol.
I also bought myself a Clippers jersey. It's really cool! I'm just sad I can't wear it, because it doesn't have sleeves...So I'm looking to buy a plain white shirt right now, lol.
And then we had Christmas dinner with a family in the ward. They´re really nice. So that's mostly everything.
Here's something lame. My companion told me he had to talk to his family on Thursday because they were going to be traveling on Christmas. so I sat there in the internet cafe for like 2 hours while he talked. Then he was like "hey, when do you talk to your family tomorrow?" and I told him at 3 to 4, and then I heard him start telling his family "yeah, tomorrow at 3 to 4 we'll talk again!" So I was kinda upset. But then the internet place only had 3 cameras (not enough for him) so he didn't get to talk 2 times. Hes kinda mad at us for that. That's my companion for you. Disobedient and doesn't care.
No comments:
Post a Comment