Monday, October 19, 2015

Jamundi - Week Twelve

This week was the last week of this transfer, and since I'd been here for 3 months I didn't know if I would get transferred or not. Elder Bello already was here for 6 months so he was for sure going to leave. And just this week is when we contacted a lot of new people and started to have people go to church and start to progress after like 3 months, lol.  We get notified of the transfers on Sunday night and leave Monday morning, so Sunday night Familia Toro invited us over for dinner and to play games and stuff with them, which was cool.





Afterwards Hermano Toro got all teary when he said that no other pair of Elderes has cared so much about them or has showed the amount of patience and love that we show them, and that when he tells his kids that were coming over they get all excited and that they love us and they'll miss us so much if we both leave. It was really special for me and stuff. It turned out that I'm still here in Jamundi, for I hope only one more transfer.

This morning I had to go to Cali to say bye to Elder Bello and get my new companion, Elder Vaca. He has like 10 months in the mission and is the new district leader.

 But now that I'm still here and I'm senior companion until my new companion learns the area, I want to keep visiting familia Toro until their kids are baptized. The thing is is that Juan Camilo wants to get baptized at the same time as his sister Camila, who isn't sure if she wants to get baptized. But the parents are reactivating!

I feel like I did a lot this week but I don't really have anything to write, ya know?

It rains during the night in Jamundi but then the clouds leave during the day and i'ts all hot here and then at like 6 the clouds come back and it starts to rain at like 9 all night. But I'm not in Cali, I hear it's worse there. On Sunday a lightning bolt hit the ground in our neighborhood! It was really freaking loud, but there wasn't anything near it so nothing really happened.

Love you guys


No comments:

Post a Comment