My companion pretty much doesn’t speak English. But I speak good Spanish now so I don’t have problems talking to him. My legs don’t hurt as much now, so I guess you could say that I’m getting used to walking the hills here.
The week was pretty good. I played the piano at a baptism this week (of an 8-year-old) and I don’t even play piano. It was interesting. I did a lot of service, today we had to move a giant pile of big heavy rocks from one spot to like 6 feet to the left of where they were, so my hands and arms are like super destroyed because Colombians don’t know what gloves are. Everyone thinks I’m from Utah, (I’m so glad I’m not from Utah) and we still have 4 people who are really excited about the church and stuff.
The pictures I have are me with fairy wings, cuz the new beginnings for young women’s was this week so the YW president asked us for some help. [We didn't get Drew's photos.]
Love everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment