Love you tho!
Monday, February 22, 2016
Pasto - Week Seven
This week some interesting stuff has gone down. The first thing is the baptism, which was really cool. Jorge is a really cool guy. He learned English by watching videos on Twitch, but he gets nervous when there's a gringo in the room so he never speaks English to me. Everyone (the missionaries who are learning English with their gringo companions) says I speak the weirdest English and they can barely understand me, So I guess Oceanside speaks the coolest English.
The weird thing that happened was that I guess a ton of missionaries went home early without honor for something that they did, so everyone is kinda sketched out, and then my companion got a phone call Saturday night from the zone leaders that said "Hey, back your bags, you're leaving tomorrow" which is really weird, cuz the transfers are TODAY, and normally when you get emergency transferred they at least tell you the area and who your companion is gonna be but they literally didn't tell him anything...so I was like, without a companion on Sunday and today I'm with this guy Elder B__, who's really cool. His companion just finished the mission so they put us together until our companions get here. I already know my new companion. He's pretty cool, but I'm senior companion again even tho he has more time than me, which is pretty lame that they keep sending me companions like that, like literally all 5, and then I see people in my group or people who have less time than me training and stuff, It's kinda laaamee but what can you do.
Love you tho!
Love you tho!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment