Monday, November 7, 2016

Buga - Week fourteen

This week went pretty good. Since last week was pretty terrible, we tried to have a really good week this week and we ended up having one of the best weeks I've ever had (statistics wise)! We taught a lot of people and had a lot of the new people that we're teaching go to church! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So Pilar is going to be baptized this Saturday, if everything goes according to plan (she told us last week that she does have a coffee problem, so we're hoping that she leaves it this week). But she seems convinced and decided about the baptism, whereas last week she was kinda just like, eh. Which I think is really cool because she actually wanted to be baptized LAST Saturday, but we told her that she had to stop drinking coffee first and gave her some time to stop. Her progression is pretty cool.

We did divisions this week; I went with elder Torres, who is actually going home like tomorrow (weird visa things made it so that he didn't finish the mission at the end of the transfer, like normal). It went really well. We went and taught Pilar and did some visits with Brayan who fixed my shoes! (my shoes are kinda screwed) Then I got to put on his little hat and poncho that he bought.

I actually did give the priesthood to Brayan on Sunday, which was really cool! So now Brayan has the big boy priesthood. I think we´re gonna go consecrate oil on Wednesday or something. He's also really good when he comes with us to do visits. He also had an interview with Pres Pricoli about going on a mission, and Pres said that they're gonna have to write a letter to the First Presidency to ask for special permission, but it's likely that he'll be able to go....Super cool! We´re really happy for him.

We´re kinda upset that the branch presidency forgot about Axel and so he still doesn't have the Aaronic priesthood even though he was baptized like a month ago.

So, about Frank (the gay guy): He doesn't seem to be progressing (he didn't go to church yesterday, seems really distracted when we visit him), so that kinda sucks. Also, I think he got mad at us because we started to teach his older sister and his mom (who will probably be baptized this month. They're super good investigators). I think he has this weird jealousy thing with me and his sister or something, but whatever...

okay, love you ❤







No comments:

Post a Comment