First, Axel, my convert, blessed the sacrament for the first time, and as I watched him I started thinking about how much he's changed since the first time I met him. Honestly, he was a punk, talked to like 5 girls like everyday and straight up told me that he wouldn't be baptized. Now he goes to church every Sunday, even if nobody else in the house goes, and he goes in a white shirt and tie and stays all 3 hours. When they give him an assignment he does it, better than all the other YM who have been in church since forever, he goes to seminary everyday and reads the Book of Mormon on top of all the old testament homework they give him in seminary, and when he does divisions with me, he teaches the people, and has a testimony that's sooo strong! I love that kid so much.
Also the Light the Wold video came out, "Ilumina el Mundo" and I think its really awesome. We´re already using it and getting people to do the 25 ways in 25 days thing. We showed the video in our family home evening with the Yate family and gave them all a little card, so they can give it to their friends or neighbors. The cool thing is that even though not all of them are active members, or members, everyone committed to do the 25 days thing and give the little card to someone so that we can go visit them. I think that was really cool. We took pictures at the end.
Hermana Hernandez in the district had a birthday on Sunday. So we threw eggs at her (that's the tradition here) but she also threw them back at us. I don't think I'll be able to use that shirt again. 😧 but we ate cake too. It was fun!
cool.....love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment