Monday, November 30, 2015

Granjas - Week One

I got transferred. I'm kind of happy because there were really no investigadors for us to teach. Jamundi is DEAD: I Came, I Saw, and I Baptized the only 4 people who live in Jamundi who could have possibly been baptized. I'm pretty sure the ward only had 3 other inverstigador baptisms all year until I came so I guess we did pretty good.




My last week in Jamundi we didn't really do anything. We made banana cream pie and key lime pie for Thanksgiving, and I said goodbye to all the friends I made. I never realized how many friends I had until this week. I said bye to Paulina and Daniel and Michell and Juan Camilo and Camila and some other members and it was kind of hard to leave my converts. I was friends with the whole neighborhood where we lived. Every night when we came home everyone was always like "Hey WoodMANsee! What going on!" Literally like the whole neighborhood, lol.  



The area I'm in now is called Granjas. Jamundi was kind of like the suburb of Cali, and now I'm like straight in Cali. It's really big. Its kind of like Los Angeles, and I only say that because it's the only other big city I know. lol. His names Elder Quinto, he's like 5 inches shorter than my shoulders and he finishes the mission in 2 more transfers, including this one. So I think I'll be with him until he "dies." He seems alright to me so far. 

Love you guys. 


No comments:

Post a Comment