Monday, March 21, 2016

Pasto - Week Eleven

This week was pretty good I guess, but since that giant party that I went to yesterday I can't remember anything else that happened this week. 

The zone had this thing this week that said "if the zone finds 100 new investigadors this week we´ll have a SUPER PDAY" so we had to find 10 investigadors to do our part, so we were looking through the area book and found a few old investigadors that we were going to go visit. So we went to go visit them, and the 3 families that we were able to find all told us "you know I was just thinking about the church and the missionaries and how I wanted to talk to you guys again, and then immediately afterwords you called/arrived etc." So it was really cool to see how the Lord is preparing the people before we even get to know them, But none of them went to church this Sunday-- so whatever, they're lame, jk, but were still gonna work real hard with them. The only lame thing is that were pretty sure that there's a law of chastity problem with all of them...Marriage...

We were going to baptize L__ on the 26th, but yesterday he told us that he's moving to Bogota this week, like today or tomorrow, I don't remember. So that's really lame, but he says he's gonna get baptized in Bogota, so I guess that's kinda cool. 

And then we had like, three birthday parties yesterday, because two member families invited us to have parties, and then today we had a birthday party with the zone because there's this one hermana from Brazil who also had a birthday the same day as mine, except she's like 26 now or something. One of the three couples that were going to get married actually was at my birthday party, because the guy is the son of the less active mom and the sister of the girl I helped reactivate. They're really cool, but, the marriage process here is so lame if they start now they'll get married in like 6 months, the fastest.

That's kinda it. Love everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment