Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Pasto - Week Nine

This week went pretty well. We found a lot of new investigadors by just talking to random people on the street (that I've  honestly never done before--I guess it works sometimes) and by searching old investigadors in the area book. We found 4 that are probably gonna get baptized, 2 of them are old investigadors but stopped coming to church for something that the other missionaries did...but they came to church this Sunday, because the aunt of one of them is a member but goes to another ward, but she brought them to church on Sunday. The other 2 are a couple that I contacted in the street. They're really good, they have a 3 yr old son and the good thing about them is that they already are planning on getting married, which is weird cuz literally nobody here is married. 

L_ is still gonna get baptized on the 26th, but he didn't go to church this Sunday, because he went to a party and got drunk and felt bad, like not worthy to go to church. We haven't taught him the Word of Wisdom because he told us that he doesn't like drinking or smoking, so we thought we would just teach it last, but I guess now we have to teach it next! We've taught him literally everything except tithing and the Word of Wisdom, so that kinda stunk. 

Another lame thing is that I've been fighting with my companion this week, because, well, he doesn't listen to my opinions, I kinda voice my opinion and he just kinda ignores it, and since I'm not really down to argue with anyone I just kinda let it slide, but 2 weeks of this I was like, I'm gonna argue . . . and so that happened.  LOL. But we´re kinda getting along now I guess. Funny because in spite of this, were still having a ton of success. 




I bought cereal and milk for the first time this week. This cereal doesn't exist in the US, but it's called Chocopic? It's really goood lol. And I've been cooking french toast because it's like the only think I know how to cook (without an oven).

Love you. Hope everything goes well with being the bishop and everything. 

PS. Oh yeah. This week I wasn't looking, and I ran into something while I was walking. But at least I have a cool scar now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment