Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Jamundi - Week Two

This week was a little more difficult than the last. Like 4 times this week we taught 0 lessons and had 0 new investigators. Sometimes I felt like my companion doesn't know how to use time wisely, and honestly he really doesn't. I was getting frustrated and whatever, but then one night he said "Dude you're so lucky, you get to start your mission in a brand new house (we moved on Tuesday), the members here are amazing, you got here at the best time of the year, I wish I had the same luck as you" and it really changed the way that I looked at things. Now I try to look at the good more than the bad.


We taught one really solid lesson with this family we contacted a while ago, and the second lesson they invited their daughter to hear too! We left them with a Book of Mormon and a challenge to pray, and I think that if they do that, then well have success with them!

One thing that sucks about being tall and being in Colombia is that I have to duck a lot. One day I wasn't looking and now I have this big gash on my head. LOL



In our new house we didn't have anything to put our little mosquito nets on, but I MacGyvered a little thing to hang mine up on and I'm really proud of it. lol 



I don't have time cuz we started writing at like 5:30 and have to finish at like 6 but I love and miss you all and I'm glad you're doing good!





No comments:

Post a Comment