This week was pretty good. We found 13 new people to teach, and one family of like 7 people who are really cool, the only bad thing is that they live in this sketch neighborhood that I don't like to go to that much lol.
My companion is pretty cool. He's the most obedient companion that I've had but he's super quiet. Like, when we teach a lesson like the plan of salvation or something that's pretty much memorized he teaches pretty great, but other than that he just doesn't talk much. We went and visited a less active member this week and he literally didn't say a single word the whole lesson, and I occasionally looked at him for help and he just sat there....but whatever, I guess. lol
I honestly don't remember if I've told you about the Family L__ who's like the sickest family ever but for whatever reason don't want to go to church, and I found out why they never wanted to go. The situation is kind of weird, because two families live there--it's like, one grandma, her 2 daughters, her son-in-law, and her 5 grandkids, but the grandkids are like 16 and stuff...but the husband of one of the moms works in the US and has heard a bunch of stuff about the church, and when he calls them every night he tells them "yeah those guys have several wives--don't go to church with them" and we explained to them that it's not true but they're still not really buying it...which stinks. I honestly don't know what to do because if the dad tells them not to do something they're not going to do it.
And then today I had to go to the offices because President Pricoli wanted to ask me some questions about my other companion..but then afterwards he was like, "Elder your hair is way too long!" (It was way too long) and then I had to go with the assistants to get my hair cut, and before I could tell the barber how I wanted it the assistants were like, "Cut it super short," and now I have like the worst haircut ever. lol But you know I guess that's what I deserve for not cutting it earlier.
Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment