This week was alright, I talked to you yesterday so I'm
not really feeling like I want to write a big long letter. I told you that the
person were gonna baptize mysteriously disappeared. That's still a thing.
The transfers were yesterday, and my disobedient companion
who was with me got sent to be a district leader and be a trainer, and I'm still
here. Not gonna lie--I was kind of upset/jealous, but what can you do. My new
companion is Elder C__, from Ecuador. He has only 6 or 7 months here and he
seems really quiet, but I think for once I might have an obedient
companion.
That less active whose house I was in when I called you has a
dad who lives with him, and I think were gonna try and baptize him. But he's like 90. He's reading
the Book of Mormon and he says "It's a really beautiful book, it
reminds me of the Bible" but he's like 90 so who knows if he remembers what
he reads. He just sits on the couch and watches TV all day.
And the phone call didn't really make me homesick, but
I appreciate Cameron's intentions. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment